Saturday, December 29

Art Vibration - 62

" CREATIVITY IS UP TO ALL KIND OF ART MACHINE "  


PadmShri Awarded  Photographer  Raghu Rai with his Daughter
Avani Rai  and  Italian Photo Journalist  writer  Ronedo Voltric .
Friends !  Last week i were listen to Padmshri Awarded our national Photographer Raghu Rai .


He came Bikaner and here he was shared his photography Journey with us , he came Bikaner with his Daughter Avani Rai  and his Italian Writer friend Ronedo voltric  ( photo Journalist writer Italy ) , i asked to him a question as a creative person , about a creative life . what he feel when creativity want to him more after photography ? because camera is a machine a limited tool and creativity is up to all machines its free like air ?. then Raghu Rai said me yes my boy , creativity is up to Machine and in next life i will not select to photography for my creative life journey. ha ha..



Padmshri Awarded Photographer Raghu Rai is sharing his
Photography journey with  Photographers of  Bikaner 2012
 This seminar was organized in DHARM SAJJAN TRUST Hall Bikaner and i saw there all press and artistic photographers were came and talked to Sir Raghu Rai and he was sharing his art and life sound with us . I were met to Sir Raghu Rai last week  after five year , in 2007 i were exhibited my Installation art Struggle work in Ravindra Bhawan Delhi that day he came in gallery for visit my art work  Presentation , he was said  to me first words after visit red light impression of gallery . Who created my dark room in this gallery , he was listen my complete concept of struggle Installation and then said  to me keep it up we all are doing struggle in our life you are right mr. Purohit.


I saw him That day he was in same energy mood and very friendly with all photographers of Bikaner like a family member. so special thanks to Sir Raghu Rai , he was shared his busy time with  me  in our city . i wish for his long art journey ...God is great ..


No comments: