Sunday, December 9

Art Vibration - 59

                                              
 " STORY MEAN REALITY OF PAST "




                                 

 Last Week at late night i saw a advertise on facebook network that was  my sing out time but i saw that add and opened that link then i saw a video story of facebook that was real story  and i were impressed  to that  story .On that page i read a invitation of story with this word "ADD YOUR STORY"

 I were thought what kind of story i can share  and add on it but in next movement i thought i can share  myself art journey story of Facebook . i were started writing  the story and within one hour i did wrote some true word about facebook from  my true art journey movement . when i wrote then  i shared that story on Http://www.facebookstries.com . 

Here that story  for  your reading  because some one think this is only time pass networking  noting here after loss of time but its as a art tool  for me and  for  my art expression ok you read  my story..i wrote it..

My Story was started to 2008 , i were registered myself on FACEBOOK , when my senior Artist cum Officer Msr.Kiran Soni Gupta was said to me for join to facebook . i were noticed her advice and joined to my first online network for art communication . before this network i were working on my mail system . But when i were connected to this easy and use full network i were shared my time on it, after my art work time . today is 2012 and i have connected today by this network to all over world art family , unlimited gallery's and artist s are knowing my art work and to myself by this network , here i am using it as a my art exhibition and i am saying to my friends . my work is exhibit 24 hour's on online and thats link is facebook , by this network i can express my real art character in front of world art family so i am thankful for Mark the master designer of facebook. Here every day i share my art and myself view or my poetry and writing matter of my art life and many artist friend s and art lover's  is noticing my update's as a family member . 

Last four years to i am continue busy in my drawing work and facebook was not only gave me space it was created some special album format and display page for my drawing , i saw many change for betterment of art presentation by facebook team so i can say Facebook team is very rich by art vision and its supporting to true art promotion with aesthetic display and presentation , facebook is a base of online users because time want this type strong communication tool for better world and better world is possible by communication and thats easy way so facebook is better for it i can say it with my full confidence .

This is my profile link of facebook 


and this is my art work album link of facebook 


I sure after visit this album you can know how to facebook is a supporting tool of art communication.  Every day my art work is visiting by many country 's artist.  they are visiting and then reply by his or her comment . In my life it was not possible  in this time but Facebook could possible for me . i am not a rich i belong to a simple family of INDIA , but facebook was gave me richness of mind it was  made  me easy and advance by thinking , it have changed my work style , in 2007 when i were leaved my work place JAIPUR city and came back at home Bikaner that time i were thought i will not create work and if i create then i can't express with art society.  i were very upset and blocked but when i did joined and learn to use of facebook and i were understood what is the aim of Facebook . that day to till today i am with facebook and facebook is with me for my better art life , kind your information today i have posted a invitation of My Italian art exhibition to Mark Designer of Facebook ..


This is a link of that art exhibition Invitation its also updated on facebook and by facebook i have posted today to 5,000 artist's  of world art family . I hope you will notice my true art story with facebook sound .. I am thankful for time because this strong and fast communication network was designed in my art journey time..

Thanking for facebook 

regards
yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

richard kushinsky said...

YOGENDRA, YOU HAVE SAID WITH YOUR HEART AND MIND WHAT ALL ARTISTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD HAVE EXPERIENCED, THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW IN THEIR WORK BY SHARING,LEARNING AND HAVING A VAST AUDIENCE OF THEIR PEERS TO SPEAK TO ABOUT THEIR WORKS,BECAUSE OF FACEBOOK.
NO ARTISTS IN THE PAST WERE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE OR SEE WHAT OTHERS WERE DOING AROUND THE WORLD, WE ON FACEBOOK HAVE BEEN MOST FORTUNATE AS YOU HAVE APTLY SAID