Sunday, May 26

Art Vibration - 109

WWW.IONONE.COM



This is a real fact and a historical  recorder of  my art journey . I am remembering  when I were joined  to online  network and I were learning about this new medium. that time  I were alone on online , no one for  guide line and no one for  help to me  for  my art communication  . In that movement I were wrote  a very first note on  my art work of Myself . that was in 500 something words in English in that note I were wrote perfect impression of my heart and mind but my English was not perfect .

When I were wrote that note then I were started search for share  to that art note for world art family. Because by mail process that was very complicated for me so I were found a blog space by google network . I were created  my own blog by support of google .com,  did I gave name to that first art post  Art Vibration . but that time I were not knew one day this blog link will really vibrate to world art family by sound of  my true art . after google blog  post . I got a short link for share  with all on online. i did shared that link to 5000 something web page of our world art family by online network . some one reply or some one  not  but i were busy in sharing work of  my first blog post with our world art family continue .  that was open challenge for me  and i were completed  that . here I want to share  with  you that first blog post link  for  your notice. 
http://yogendra-art.blogspot.in/2008/07/art-vibration.html it was published  on blog in year 2008 .

In 2008 I were very busy in communication and in search of art web site links because in that movement I were not connected  to any online network and I did not knew much more knowledge about online use,  so I were working with safe mode , I think that was must  for me and I were lived with that mode . one day I were found a website link that was world wide art web site . I got that web page mail id and sent  my blog post link with a short information about  my art journey . after a one week I were received a reply by that web site owner . the Director of That Web Site  was wrote in that mail  yogendra we have published  your art work image and  your art note on our web site blog  so  you can visit  our web page link ionone.com , I were got happy because first time a international online web site was selected  my art work and they were published  my work with title of PAINTING OF INDIA.  When I saw that page then I were felt proud on myslef because  my art work was representing  to my nation Name with my art sound . that day I were knew the real definition or meaning of online and I were knew my real duty on this online network , because on this network we are representing to our nation with our self vision so it was  very responsible job for me,  after that first online art publication . that was  my first online art relation , it was started by this online network tool . I were noticed its fast result and impressive effect for true art. 

After 2008 , I am continue in touch of ionone.com and they are watching  my art journey as a true art critic or as a  art promoter . it’s a natural art fact of  my art journey. In 2010  I were connected  to ionone  web site  page  on facebook . on facebook I were visited lots of art concept and I observed idea of ionone for true art promotion . in this time they have been  shared  my many art visuals  for world art family by ionone.com  facebook page . that was a real art promotional work from ionone .com team about  my art journey. So I am thankful for them .


IN this month Before two week I were completed  my 1000 drawing on concept of Myself . that concept starting work image was published by ionone.com site in 2008 . After 1000 drawing work I were shared a post on this art vibration  blog and that’s link I were shared  with ionone.com  by luck last week they were visited and noticed to my blog post and   my art energy or  that’s result . after that they have added  my blog link on main page of ionone.com with my full name . It was a true reward  to my art journey by team of ionone.com. international online art promoters . 

This post is  just a thanks to director or team of ionone.com   and a special art news for my online world art family . because I have found a right  art promoter  in this true art journey in year 2008 and that day to till today a one international  art observer  is walking and moving with me  on this international online art communication path .we were not meet live and face to face but our art sense is connected with deep feeling relation and its mixed in our daily art life just like  water  and fresh air .. so I am saying  www.ionone.com  …


Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA






No comments: