Tuesday, August 6

Art Vibration 171

The Journey of Play Romeo & Juliet


Photography by yogendra kumar purohit Play Romeo & Juliet At JKK. Jaipur

Photography by yogendra kumar purohit Play
Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
Friend’s we know Romeo & Juliet play was writing work of Great writer William Shakespeare .This love concept play was got many form in this world art  journey . Many painters have created painting on this concept many sculptors have created sculptures on this play concept or that’s characters . many film writer have used this love story concept in his film scripts and many director have directed  to this play on theaters stag many times. Its  region is that play writing concept is very strong and critical. That play is giving all time a new vision and view to readers and visitors . This play concept is inspiring to creative art worker , I can say that true writing of Romeo & Juliet Play is very impressive so that is impress to all social sector of art and culture + real life too.


Photography by yogendra kumar purohit Play
Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
Here  you will see a new view of  Romeo & Juliet Play in my word and visuals.It was  my first visit of a live play of Romeo and Juliet .it was presented by Franch Theater Artists. In that  time I were working in Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur. When that play was performed by theater team , that day was valentine day . in day time I were busy in JKK studio for my art work that was painting of Struggle, I were in full passion of painting creation from my struggle energy  ,that day I were created nine paintings on critical matter of love and peace because that day was valentine day .


Photography by yogendra kumar purohit Play
Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
 After 3 pm Director of theater department  of JKK was came near myself and  said to me you stop  your work because our guest artists will use this studio space  for makeup . I were leaved  my studio and went out after stop to painting work. After three hours that play was ready for performance . that was very simple performance by a international theater artists team. But that was very impressive just like concept of play Romeo and Juliet  .

Photography by yogendra kumar purohit Play
Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
That play was performed at open theater of JKK. Play director was used to space and lights impression or music . by three basic elements  to, a director was directed to writer William Shakespeare play  Romeo and Juliet very perfectly in JKK. For viewers .  that was my  very first play visit of a France theater art so I were not missed to that play . by luck that day my camera in my bag . so I were shoot to that play motion and action  step by step but without flash light , because there director was told to all you all photographers  will not use to  your camera flash light in mid of our performance . so as a artist I were gave full respect to that director words and that’s vision. In that case I were faced some problem in photography but that was a new challenge for me and I were accepted for more strong art photography by that art condition. .

Photography by yogendra kumar purohit
 Play Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
In that play music was bound to viewers vision , light was focusing to eyes view of visitor on play characters and characters were moving in that big open theaters . really that was a live game of art performance, light, and music by a very strong theater director . that play director was created impression of real feeling by his direction .and play actors were putted his or her 100% without any mistake . I think they were not use much more words and dialogue in that performance but that play light and music  +  movement of actors were completed  to all gape of time in act. So that was a special performance like a theater institute for theater Artist of Rajasthan  .

Photography by yogendra kumar purohit
Play Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
Here you will feel it in visuals of that play , I were documented that play for this blog post , I know it today, when I were thinking for today blog post writing  for  your reading. Ha

That play was end on 9 pm . so I were went to my rental room by walk. That was 5 KM walk JKK to AJMERI GATE . in that walk I were thinking lots of about art and that’s space , performance or that’s concept and much more . 

Next morning I were came back at JKK for my art work. I were opened to studio  with fear about my art work but my work was very safe . there I saw on table of my work  some follower bookies  with a water bottle .

Photography by yogendra kumar purohit
Play Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
Photography by yogendra kumar purohit
Play Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 
I were noticed that play director was observed to my working style in morning time of that play performance  day , I were busy there in work of art and a water bottle was on my work table . you can say he was read to my inner art sound and that’s result I were got in  form of nice silent gift of flowers and a water bottle  . On valentine day evening they were not met to me but in art concept they were thinking to me and leaved natural gift for me because I were leaved my art studio for them . as a true artist they were noticed to my art respect , there we were communicated by our vision or sensors without direct talk . but our internal talk sound was very strong because we both were committed  for our art and culture  journey. we both give respect to other art  very first . I know art respect give always way of love and peace like writer William Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet . They all Franch  theater Artists were came Indian and In Rajasthan for performance of senior writer concept by play form for our art education or that’s true art communication by performance  so I said here ,  the journey of Play Romeo & Juliet …


Photography by yogendra kumar purohit
Play Romeo & Juliet At Jkk. Jaipur 




Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: