Thursday, August 15

Art Vibration - 179

BUILD AND DAMAGE OF ART

A Fine Craft work on yellow stone , its fix on top of Shalam shingh Ki Haveli of Jaisalmer
photo by  yogendra kumar purohit

Build and Damage it is a system of our nature. This system is working on all element of nature . Ezypt culture  is a real definition of this system. There a king was build mega structure Pyramid for his self damage of body. That all culture was representing  to damage definition. They were build for damage . I were observed it when I were read to Ezypt culture in my art history..it is just a example not a aim of this post.

A Fine Craft work on yellow stone , its fix on top of Shalam shingh Ki Haveli of Jaisalmer
photo by  yogendra kumar purohit
I were not visited to Ezypt  culture and that’s live element or etc. but in my art journey I have faced  that type condition  in our build and damage system . Sorry  I am not historian person but historical structure is giving me this sound for share with our world art family so I am sharing this historical views by me at here for  you.

 I saw a live presentation of build and damage system in golden city of Rasjasthan INDIA. I were went there for my art exhibition  and after exhibition I were visited that city as a national tourist. I were alone there with my still roll camera . in that visit , I were entered  in a big building . that’s name was Shalam Shingh Ki Haveli ,That big structure of yellow stone was build by stone carving worker . Stone craft man’s were build that Haveli building with full patience , that patience I were visited  in stone carving work of that building. I were saw craft man’s were crafting to stone like a work on  wax plate, I were noticed how many patience and consciousness they were putted on a one part of a stone by stone carving work .we can’t imagine to that live crafting work and that’s patience full condition. Really they builders were magician of patience or stone carving .


A Fine Craft work on yellow stone was damaged by King of Jaisalmer  , its fix on top of Shalam shingh Ki Haveli of Jaisalmer  , photo by  yogendra kumar purohit
 Here in visuals  you can see to live craft of that stone craft man’s patience  full magic .there I were visited  to that historical and artistic crafted building bottom to top with a right guide person. He was told to me complete story of that historical building , how to that was build and what was faced that building after final stage . when I went on roof of that historical building I saw a big damage of that building .


A Fine Craft work on yellow stone was damaged by King of Jaisalmer  ,
 Its fix on top of Shalam shingh Ki Haveli of Jaisalmer  , photo by  yogendra kumar purohit
That was a  shocking visual for me . I saw very fine crafted top of that building was damaged by one side . that was painful for my visit. As a critical point of view I saw a art promoter or craft man promoter was build a very artistic structure as a example of art promotion in front side of golden city king . But king was not understood  to energy of artist and value of artist patience . He was saw only Ego  sound in Building  creator Shalam Shing , so Golden city king  was gave  order of  damage to Shalam Shingh Ki Haveli. By a traditional tank King army was throw a bom on that fine crafted  Yellow stone building of Shalam Shing. That bom was damaged to roof part of that Haveli because that Haveli top was going up to height of  King fort . it was kidding activity by a kind of Golden city , He did something like Mugal King Orangzeb .when  Mugal  King Orangzeb was got his post of king he was gave order to damage very first to temple of HINDU and that’s god statues , he was broken mostly all temple of INDIA in that case he was damaged to art energy of stone craft mans , his kidding activity example I were visited in Delwada temple of Mount Abu city , Udaipur , Kota, Baswada of Rajasthan  and etc. .

 but in  that build and damage story many craft man ‘s art energy and patience were went in dust been by a small ego or by a activity of kidding  action of king  . but history have lots of kidding story so it was  normal in   past history  and artist was lived always  in mid of this build and damage condition because it’s a system of our nature . no one can change it itself. Ha

 So I said build and damage of art.  


Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: