Friday, April 4

Art Vibration - 294





Media Is Noticing Art Sound 


Friends  last month was very creative for me , I were created many paper sculpture by news paper in last month . when I were creating to paper sculpture  in same time I were shared that  paper sculpture on online networks for visit  of our world art family . on online I were got lots of comments and promotion for  my paper sculpture  sound or about  my  art sound . 

Bikaner newscast E paper
In this promotional art activity many  art critics and media persons were noticed  my art exercise and they were published it and shared  on online and by news paper  format for visit of society. my paper sculpture work was published in a news paper , I were saw it in January month when I were created a camel on camel festival time of Bikaner . but last month a  another news paper was published to my paper sculptures in format of a collage by collection of visuals  from my online facebook page .

That news paper name is  Bikaner newscast  it is a online news paper . the editor of that news paper was selected  my seven art work of paper sculpture and then he was created a collage for publication of his paper . over all my paper sculpture was pulled his art vision and art sense and that’s result was, I were got  right publication of my art exercise by Bikaner newscast. 
 
Here that published news paper page image  fort  your visit . 

Other side a another news paper was published  my sound by words , that was for  post of MP election .here in India our   nation is busy in election  activity so media need different view and statement from different field of peoples , so I were gave a answer by my point of  view in five points for change to nation condition through  post of mp . I were answered to editor  on his facebook wall .because he was asked a question to all by his facebook wall. 

As a editor he was changed some words of myself statement ,  he was cut some words  for his news paper space saving system . but he was published  my true words in his news paper , he was noticed  my inner art sound and that’s right way for a confident nation or that’s system . 

our question and answer was in Hindi because his news paper is in Hindi language . for  you here I can share that communication text matter by copy - paste  for  your reading or translation ok . I were wrote some critical because he was changed   to my statement but overall he was putted my sound on page of his news paper  with my picture .  so in his view I were MP of my city when he was publishing to me , it was a great reward to my art sound by him so thanks to editor of national Rajasthan , Mr. Anurag Harsh. 

Our communication text was it .

( दो रोज पहले संपादक दैनिक नेशनल राजस्थान अनुराग हर्ष जी ने एक प्रश्न पूछा था फेसबुक पर अपने अख़बार में प्रकाशित करने बाबत प्रश्न ये था !

दैनिक नेशनल राजस्‍थान में इन दिनों आपके विचार नियमित प्रकाशित हो रहे हैं। आज एक सवाल रख रहा हूं। इस उम्‍मीद में कि आप जवाब देंगे। सवाल यह है कि
अगर आप सांसद बनेंगे तो प्राथमिकता क्‍या होगी। अपने शहर के लिए, प्रदेश के लिए और देश के लिए।  मेरा जवाब फेसबुक पर ये था पर रोमन हिंदी में था !जिसे हिंदी में रूपांतरित कर दिया है !

१ युवाओं को उनकी योग्यता के अनुसार रोजगार।
२ सामाजिक व्यवस्था का विकास शिक्षा और आर्थिक व्यवस्था के सहयोग से !
३. स्वास्थ्य और परिवहन में महत्वपूर्ण सुधार, समय व् जीवन को बचाने के लिए !
४ महिला सुरक्षा के पुख्ता इंतजाम संस्कृति को बचाने के लिए !
५ कलात्मक और साहित्यिक सभाएं व् गतिविधियाँ नियमित रूप से , शहर , राज्य और देश को पुनः एक परिवार के सूत्र में बांधने के लिए ! जय हिन्द
वेसे एक कलाकार को कलाकार ही बनने दिया जाए ये बेहतर होगा सांसद बनाने से .... जय हो।
पर संपादक जी ने कुछ इतर तरह से प्रकाशित किया मेरे जवाब को पारदर्शिता नहीं रखी इस बात से जरासी वैचारिक पीड़ा हुई मुझे ! क्यों कि जो प्रकाशित किया उन्होंने वो मेरे दिए हुये जवाब से एकदम मेल नहीं खाता है प्रकाशित जवाब और मेरे द्वारा दिए गए जवाब दोनों आप के समक्ष रखता हूँ आप फर्क को देखे और समझे मेरी बात को। मैंने जवाब इतने हल्के में नहीं दिया था ,यहाँ प्रकाशित जवाब कि पढ़ने योग्य फ़ोटो प्रेषित कर रहा हूँ आप के लिए … जय हो

 My Statement After Editing in National Rajasthan ,BKN
Here that news paper image for  your visit .about  my statement or picture . 

Over all in last month  news papers  and that’s editors were  observed  to my art sound or  art exercise and they were gave me space  with art respect.  so this post is a thanks to them by me . because they are noticing silently  my art sound in this contemporary  time . 

 So here I said media is noticing  my art sound ..




Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA



No comments: