Tuesday, April 29

Art Vibration - 302



1301,Drawings



1301, it is a figure of myself drawings . yesterday I were updated drawing  number 1301 on online for our world art family  by facebook network . this 1301 number drawing I have also shared on web page of our jehangir Art gallery Mumbai on call of jehangir Art gallery for artist  

Myself  Drawing  Number 1301 , i have shared on web page of  Jehangir Art Gallery , on call to artist  2014 .

For me it is a long journey of my real life by way of art and in this journey  I have completed  11th  yeas after academic art  education . you can say it is  my journey registration  in format of drawing language.
In past I have shared many post on this canvas art vibration about  my art drawing or that’s visuals  story . in this drawings  I have used limited medium and limited element or symbols . it is representing to  my limited  life or that’s unlimited journey . 

Myself  Drawing

For me this drawings are just a self test of patience , art dedication , work in limitation , challenge to time condition or research to myself . in this 1301 drawings  you can see same drawing form and format. But for me it is different to each other and art critics or some real true artist can observe to it and someone observing it and promoting to me day by day in our world art family for continue  to it . so I am busy in creation of visuals by drawing language for myself research. 

In drawing  I am selecting simple drawing paper and ink pen or pencil . it is a open challenge to me by me. I am giving order from my unconscious to my consciousness and saying create visuals by this limited medium about myself .for help  my unconscious is giving some freedom to consciousness so my conscious part is selecting some symbols for indication to myself or that’s journey , that is elephant, hills, fishes, airplanes ,electric poll , textures and a one millstone of love . why I am using   this symbols in my drawing ?  so  you can see and read  my first post of this art vibration  there  you can read about logic of  myself drawing with some visuals . that post I were wrote in 2008 . 

Myself drawing is a open challenge for me because I am creating it on a limited space . every day I am trying to create a new visual with new look .so in that creation time I am just taking a role of  manager of space for my drawing . I am not planning or creating  any layout for my drawing . I am drawing direct line on art space from my unconscious flow or presser of inner sound . you can say my drawing is just a live registration of inner sound of myself  and it is coming out continue from me and that’s result is today I have created 1301 visuals and it is continue . today  this inner sound of myself  is observing by great world  art masters ,  world art galleries or world art museums or world art media . 

Myself  Drawing

 I don’t know where to this inner sound is coming in me and how far it will go from my inner sound or flow ?  but I am honest for this inner sound flow or that’s registration  in drawing format. 

In art history of INDIAN art or In VISHNUDHARMOTAR PURAN & NATYSASTRA our senior philosopher was cleared a concept of art or for artist . they have cleared a way for art that is truth path because truth is god and god is aesthetical value in our world . in Hindi we are saying SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDRAM ..

I am follower of truth so unconsciously I am on path of SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDRAM  a definition of aesthetic. This definition is giving full freedom to artist and its giving full confidence to artist naturally , I am feeling it and enjoying it .its result is today I have create 1301 drawings..

So here said 1301 Drawings …

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: