Wednesday, July 2

Art Vibration - 328



FIFA WORLD CUP 2014
IS FILLING COLOR IN ME – II


I have read about continue activity by sound of art , yes a philosopher of our world was said about  life and live activity , SHOW MUST GO ON . In this days this true sound about live activity I am observing  in FIFA world Cup 2014 . there after lots of critical condition they are following to this caption  SHOW MUST GO ON ..Just like me ..ha 

A final Imagination about Final Match of FIFA world Cup 2014 , in form of cartoon art by me

I am thankful , for the great Cartoonist of INDIA Sir R. K.Laxman he was visited and liked to this critical FIFA sound by art line of Myself   ( page link of R.K. Laxman of Facebook )  -  https://www.facebook.com/pages/RK-Laxman/117609181657137?filter=2

Nation Brazil is busy in this days for football world cup and I am watching  to that live FIFA world Cup matches from SONY SIX TV Channel in  my home . Sport is  my hidden spirit in this art journey . So I have interest  in sports naturally but in direct  . Last 20 days to I am busy with FIFA world cup through the TV.

I were watched  some good matches and  some bad matches of FIFA world Cup and I were observed to that matches as a sports critic , something different  but it is with me so what I do? Tell me . 

On this art vibration  I have shared two posts No. 324 and 326 with sound of FIFA world cup . one was promotional and second was critical and this post is 50/50 , you can say , a balanced post about FIFA world Cup 2014 .  

I were observed and transferred to that observation by two language one was visual art language and second  was writing language . In Visual language  I were created and creating every day one title of this art vibration blog with sound of FIFA world Cup. It is a live campaign by me for our world cup of football because I am also member of our world art family or this world cup of FIFA is for real fun of our world . or it is going and creating fun so it is must by me I do some creative in visual art language. So I did and doing .

In writing language  I were expressed to myself as a football critic of FIFA world Cup , because I were observed some critical condition in live matches of FIFA Football. So in last 20 day’s  I were wrote two critical note in HINDI language by hard criticism on FIFA world Cup. Kind  your information I were wrote that for director of FIFA world cup 2014 Team and I were shared with them by online communication network . they were read, noticed or worked on  my critical note.  so after that FIFA world cup get more classical football in Football  ground of Brazil . today  I am  thankful for FIFA world Cup  2014 Unit because they are very dedicated for their duty and they are working on critics views for better football of FIFA world Cup . 

For your reading here I am sharing  two Hindi notes copy. I hope  you will translate it in your  own language by a good online translator .may be possible .Because nothing impossible for us in our world , we all know it very well as a world family. 

First note about FIFA world Cup 2014 ..i shared it on facebook.com 

 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202984736074027&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=1&theater

Image from Google Image..
 मित्रों इन दिनों मै अपने सृजन अवधि में से कुछ समय चुराकर फीफा वर्ल्ड कप के चुनिंदा मैच देख रहा हूँ ! अपने पिताजी के साथ अपने घर में टेलीविजन के माध्यम से ! ये खेल तो है फूटबाल का हिंदी में कहूँ तो * पांव से बड़ी गेंद लुढ़काव खेल * !
पर जब सीधा खेल मैदान से , टीवी पर देखते है तो मानो ऐसा प्रेरित होता है की कोई जंग चल रही है ! हरी घास की रण भूमि पर ! ११ - ११ खिलाडी इस तरह से जोश में आये रहते है की गोल गेंद को गोल के पोल में ही लुढ़काना है ! इस बीच अगर कोई रोकने को आये दूसरी टीम का खिलाड़ी तो उसे भी तेज गति से लुढ़कना है और लुढ़कादेते है ! जंग में सिपाही लड़ते है ठीक वैसे ही फ़ुटबाल के खेल में होता है ! कोच नाम का व्यक्ति खेल मैदान से बाहर बैठ एक सेनापति की भांति निर्देश देता है क्यों की देश की फ़ुटबाल का जीमा और आन उसके कंधेपर ही होती है सो खेल के समय कोच की भाव भंगिमाएं और शारीरिक गतिविधियाँ रोमांचित करने वाली होती है ! उनके होठ जोर जोर से एक दूसरे होठ हे भिड़ते रहते है ऐसा टीवी पर दीखता है आवाज तो हो हो हो की दर्शकों की ही आती है ! पर वो बहुत रोमांच भरे दृश्य होते है टीवी पर. फीफा वर्ल्ड कप के आप भी आज गौर करना !
उसी खेल मैदान में तीन और एक ही भूमिका में होते है अम्पायर , इनका काम मनाविय कैमरे जैसा होता है! इनकी नजर गेंद और खिलाड़ियों की हरकतों पर रहती है इसके अलावा उनके बस में और कुछ भी तो नहीं होता है ! बजाने को एक सिटी और दिखाने को पीले लाल कार्ड , इस से अधिक कुछ नहीं और अगर है तो ९० मिनट तक हरे घास के मैदान में इधर उधर दौड़ ,मानो बेगानो की शादी में अब्दुल्ला दीवाना , हा हा
फ़ुटबाल के खिलाड़ी जो सारा खेल पाँव से ही खेल ते है , बिच बिच अपने सर का भी उपियोग लेते है गेंद को गोल के पोल तक लेजाने में ! इस बीच कई सिर आपस में भीड़ जाते है लहू लुहान हो जाते है , चोटिल सिर पर टेप पाटी बांधकर भी खेलते रहते है खिलाड़ी इस जोश से की गोल तो करना ही है देश की शान और आन के खातिर ! इस बीच कई खिलाड़ी गिरते है तो टांग , हाथ की कोहनी से छोटे खाते है प्रतिपक्ष की टीम के खिलाड़ी से और फिर भी खेल जारी रहता है मानो कोई जंग हो खेल नहीं।
खेल मैदान लाखो दर्शकों और फ़ुटबाल प्रशंसकों से भरा रहता है ! फ़ुटबाल खिलाडियों का भी मनो बल और उत्साह उन्हें देख कर बढ़ता है और इस जोश और उत्साह के माहोल में फीफा वर्ल्ड कप हर चार साल बाद पुनः रचा जाता है ! हर बार ये फीफा वर्ल्ड कप किसी को वर्ल्ड कप ट्रॉफी और बाकियों को दर्द और पीड दे जाता है ! मनोरंजन के लिए किये जाने वाली ये खेल की जग. कुछ दिन पुरे विश्व को विश्व युद्ध की याद दिला जाता है और उसके कुछ अंश खेल के मैदान में खिलाड़ी का लहू बहा कर दिखा जाता है ! वो मनोरंजन ही क्या जिसकी बिषाद में खून और द्वन्द का आधार हो ? आज कहूँगा विश्व फुटबाल कप की नहीं, विश्व की जय हो .... जय हो …

Second note about FIFA world Cup 2014 .it is  also on facebook. 

 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203004704733231&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=1&theater


Image from Google Image
मित्रों जैसे की मैंने आप से जिक्र किया था की इन दिनों मै कुछ समय अपने सृजन समय से चुराकर फीफा वर्ल्ड कप को देखने में बिता रहा हूँ , जी हाँ बड़ी गेंद को पांव से लुढ़काव वाला खेल ! पिछले अनुभव को फीफा वर्ल्ड कप के निर्देशक तक भी हिंदी में लिखे हुए नोट को भेजा , उन्होंने पढ़ा और गौर किया साथ में क्रियान्वित भी ! काफी बदलाव देखे इन चार रोज में फीफा वर्ल्ड कप में ! पर कुछ परिस्थितिया वैसी ही है जैसी पहले भी रही है या यही फुटबॉल है मुझे नहीं पता ! खिलाड़ियों में धकामुक्कि , लात ग़ुस्से ,फाचक अटंगी देना जारी है ! मानो जंग जारी है विश्व कप के विजेता बनने की !
रेफरी जो की खेल में तराजू के कांटे की भांति होते है मैदान के दोनों पालों की निगरानी करते हुए खेल को संयमित चलाने की कोशिश में अपने अलग ही अंदाज और तेवर में नजर आते है ! कल के दो मैच मैंने देखे रोमांचित हुआ ये देख कर की रेफरी अब सिर्फ बेगानो की शादी में अब्दुल्ला दीवाना सा नहीं रहा। आप हसना नहीं आगे का पढ़ कर क्यों की बात कुछ ऐसी ही है रेफरी की ! एक मैच में रेफरी ने खेल मैदान से बाहर बैठे खिलाड़ी को ही जाकर पिला कार्ड दिखा दिया ! हा हा हा बावले पण की खुमारी वाह ! खेल मैदान से बहार भी रेफरी की पहुँच होती है ये जानकर मैं बहुत रोमांचित हुआ ! इस हिसाब से तो अगर कोई दर्शक भी जोर जोर से शोर करे तो रेफरी उसे भी पिला कार्ड दिखा सकता है या फिर लाल कार्ड दिखाकर खेल मैदान से बाहर कर भी सकता है ? ये फीफा वर्ल्ड कप के रेफरी है कुछ भी कर सकते है सिवाय सही निर्णय खेल मैदान के ब्राजील का एक गोल गलत निर्णय से नहीं गिना गया गलती रेफरी की खामियाजा भुगता ब्राजील ने ! और भी कई ऐसे उदहारण है गलत निर्णय के जो दिए इस फीफा वर्ल्ड कप में रेफरी ने ! इस कड़ी में एक और रोचक और हास्यस्पद घटना हुई कल के खेल में रेफरी साहब ने कोच को ही रेड कार्ड दिखा दिया और उन्हें खेल मैदान से बहार जाने को बाध्य कर दिया ! बाद में उस कोच की टीम भी वर्ल्ड कप से बाहर हो गयी ये अलग बात है ! पर रेफरी का मुख्य खेल मैदान से बहार के खिलाड़ी और कोच पर भी बेहतर नियंत्रण मैंने पहली बार ही देखा और जाना की फीफा वर्ल्ड कप में एक रेफरी क्या कर सकता है उसकी ताकत क्या है ! जय हो ....
 
But yesterday I were in very critical  mood after saw last two critical match of FIFA world Cup  And I were started imagination about Final Match of FIFA world Cup . so in my vision I were founded a very critical image or visuals , I were transferred that critical imagination  in a funny cartoon style or language .

On A4 size paper I were draw some character of FIFA world cup , that was , football players , referee ,offside indicator referee , Goal keeper , coach ,extra player, medical helper and press photographers  ( I was in past for a cheater company of news paper Dainik Bhaskar too  ) and fans of football in Brazil .it was  a visual art language form by me with some funny or critical imagination about final match of FIFA  world Cup 2014 . here  you can see that cartoon image for your observation . 

Kind  your information , I were shared that cartoon image with Director of FIFA and to great Cartoonist of INDIA Sir R. K. Laxman by faacebook , he was liked and notice  to this critical sound about FIFA world Cup in cartoon format.so his visit and like is a big achievement for me , it is extra color from a great cartoonist of INDIA so thanks to Him by me . 

Over all I am saying it to  you . because this sound of writing and critical visual or campaign of title image of this art vibration were  came out by me  after observation  on FIFA  world Cup 2014, because  I am sharing  my true art time with FIFA  and FIFA is Filling this type sound in me by live match of FIFA world Cup 2014 , Brazil .

So here again I said FIFA world Cup 2014 is filling color in me – II





 










Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner. INDIA


1 comment:

richard kushinsky said...

Although world football or soccer as most call it here in the USA,has become increasingly important here it still lacks certain elements that need fixing. The most elemental problem for me is the absolute power and control of the referee. Although others may find it intersting to see the passing and running up and down the field, I find it lacks what all sport must have which is scoring, unless one only like defense. In the very early days of basketball the scores were in single digits and did not become popular til the scoring was increased. My suggestion is to make the goal bigger thus encouraging more scoring and making the game more exciting.