Saturday, October 4

Art Vibration - 335



Art Commitment…


Hon'ble Princes Chand Kanwar Sa , Photo Before Editing ...
Last week , I were busy on  my facebook page for art  communication  in that movement  I saw a B&W picture updated of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner  Chandkanwar sa Bikaner. , that picture was updated from Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Rajyashree KUmari Ji ,Bikaner . you know I am living busy in  my art studio for art and art communication by online communication system of our BSNL INDIA. On online communication I am searching  latest art activity of our world art family for  my knowledge of contemporary art of our world art so it is very must for me I live active and update on online communication for  my art journey. 

You can say it is  myself art commitment . here on online I am not doing business of money but I am doing business of vision of art. 

Last seven years to continue I am busy in this art communication and I can say I have touched to all world art and art society in this seven years so thanks to My BSNL INDIA and online communication system designers of Facebook and twitter,google + ,linkedin, disqus , tumblr or ETC. 

So when I saw the fine B&W Picture of Hon’ble Princess of Chand Kanwar sa Bikaner, I were posted a comment on that picture update of facebook page of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Rajyashree ji . I wrote I will color to this picture when I will get free time in  my art time table .

After three days I were got some free time then I were started photo editing work on picture of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Chand Kanwar  sa . step by step I were colored to that fine picture and when I done complete color by photoshop software , I were saved that art work in my art  data .

Next day I were shared that art work ( photo editing ) on facebook page of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Rajyashree ji . she was liked that and posted a good comment for  my art exercise .she wrote it ( Beautifully done . thank  you very much ) ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203651710307966&set=o.172778862767188&type=1&theater  ) she was demanded  to me that color photo of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Chand Kanwar sa on her mail id  so I were shared on her mail id for her art collection. 

For that art work  was a art exercise , I were taken  my editing test about  myself  through photoshop format . by support of time I can done 80% fine editing on that B&W picture of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Chand Kanwar sa. 

Hon'ble Princes Chand Kanwar Sa , Photo After  Editing ...by Me ...
Here with this post I want to share that picture of Hon’ble Princess of Bikaner Chand Kanwar sa after editing work or  before editing .

 I hope  you will like and notice to  my art exercise and art commitment of a art master ..

So here I said art commitment ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: