Tuesday, November 4

Art Vibration - 337



One Part of Myself Drawing
 I saw live by Bikaner art and literature  Festival 2014


Myself drawing part -  A mill stone -with Heart symbol...
Friends I were lived busy in last three days .that busy condition I were got  from Bikaner art and culture festival . it was started on date 1 November  2014 and it was run till 3 November 2014 at Acharya Tulsi Samadhi Sthal , Bikaner. 

 As a viewer I were presented there , but there I were not invited as a art master through official order  ,but some good friends  and real art promoter were  invited me in that event as a viewer or listener.  so I were there ,it was must for visual art because it is  my art duty for contemporary  art . so I were there.   
When I went to Acharya Tulsi Samadhi Sthal , there I saw that Prayer place was converted in art and literature center , I were observed there art and literature was got a right place for right promotion in mid of society at  that prayer place . there I saw natural  peace of soul ,mind or environment , it is very must for true art or art exercise .  


Acharya Tulsi Samadhi Sthal , Bikaner , photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
Sheen Qaaf Nizam Urdu Poet  Listening to art speech of painters or art critics in Bikaner Art and Literature festival
photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
A session on poetry or thats creation condition with questions  ...? photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
Dr. Nand Bhardwaj telling about poetry and putting  his question about poetry in B A & L F.
photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
Music Artist Ashit or Amit are performing music by sitaar or sarod instrument in B A& L F .
 photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
youth Poetry session and director of B A & L F  Sir Ashok Gupta listening to youth poets .
photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
A speech on Cine Art or thats Bussiness condition in B A & L F . photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
Poetry session of senior poets of INDIA  in B A & L F photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit

A painter is busy in his own painting creation in B A & L F.
photo by :- yogendra kumar purohit
 My facebook friend and writer Sanjay Purohit was invited to me by facebook for join to that live art and literature festival of Bikaner very first so a thanks to him by me . First day I were observed there many literature book stores and painting exhibition of artists  or art students and  Many literature person of our India . they all were came Bikaner for this art and literature festival . There that festival base was advance communication system ( online  communication ) . Director or organizer of Bikaner art and literature festival  shri Ashok Gupta was invited to his all facebook friends of art and literature . so that festival of art and literature was done by facebook network communication system . 
 It was first advance art and literature event was done in Bikaner by system of facebook communication, by this art and literature festival , Bikaner have proved we are advance in online communication for promotion of art and literature .

In three days I were observed many session’s of art ,poetry, literature ,theater ,music ,painting , photography or cinema art . there experts of subjects  were  gave good speeches  from Stage of Bikaner art and literature  festival . that was very educative speeches for all art and literature lovers . 

When I were  observing to that live art and literature event in that time , I were noticed many time ,  myself drawing part in that live art activity . you know in  my drawing I am drawing always a mill stone with heart symbol . that mill stone is showing the journey of real love and peace of life , that is not indicate only distance of earth land . 

There I saw lots of artists and writers + literature persons were  on one place for promotion of art and literature . they all were came from different cities of INDIA but there they all were in one form or unite  about promotion of art and literature . it was great and I noticed art and literature people are creating unity sound by way of art and literature on facebook communication . 

They all were completed long journey for Bikaner art and literature festival or about  true relation of art and literature because they all are dedicated or committed for art and literature . that real and live + virtual relation is running  on online communication system ,  that’s title is facebook so in  my view facebook is also a mill stone of love and peace of soul on  our earth . so I can say it is making difference between art/ literature and society of our world families . 

Myself  with my facebook friends  in Bikaner art and literature festival , photo by facebook friend writer Navneet panday

 Here some visuals of that live Bikaner art and literature festival  2014  for your right observation about  my talk or trust of art and  literature . 

 So here I said one part of  myself drawing , I saw live  in Bikaner art and literature festival 2014 .

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

1 comment:

Dwarika Prasad Agrawal said...

रोचक विवरण और आकर्षक चित्रण, बधाई.