Saturday, December 13

Art Vibration - 343



Color  Webs In Creation





Color is a identity of any visuals or objects . our nature gifted color to us for our use or observation in our universe . Science of color is saying  in logic ,our nature have only three color that is red yellow and blue .Light and shade reflect  to color with different tone and shad’s  . it is true for visuals or visibility of colorful nature . 

But in philosophical point of view this color logic according to  science  logic is not get fit  condition , because art have own logic of creation or observation . it is true .. great art master Vincent Van Gogh was proved it by his own creation of art . he was painter. And he was always painted to truth of his real life in nature , he was avoided to logic of science or that’s color definition of light shade and color dots ..ha 

 In art philosophy we are accepting this kind of  art logic because here aesthetic logic base is truth , we are saying to that Satyam Shivam Sundaram , truth is like god Shiva and god shiva is  complete aesthetic idle in Indian art philosophy . 


It mean aesthetical sense we can see  without color or any other decoration in art  form or creation . for example  I want to share one more think with you about this talk , we are reading to story book by black text but when we read and imagine to text  lines of writer then we can feel and imagine lots of colors through that black text of a story book. It is another true we all are following it ..ha 

So  my point of view is  it , color is in our vision after nature . it come in our vision from our long observation of time and space in our nature ..we can say to that journey of observation by our self .  


Friends in this days I am moving in color webs after a long time .. I think after 6 years , you know I am busy in art work of myself concept , in this big art exercise I have completed  seven year in this year..last six years  to I am creating black and white art work on paper by pencil or ink pen . you know I have created 1460 drawings in B&W color..

But in this days color webs are attacking on me or on my vision .and I am welcoming to this webs of color naturally. I am pulling by color webs so I am not pushing to me out to this color webs . because I know it is a flow of art motion or it is a real change in art vision by natural art format . so I am just following to it and I am painting colorful  visuals of myself .. I know color have also limitations of visuals or philosophical point of views but time is moving to  my vision so I am in this color webs and colorful visuals are coming out from  my art vision..



In year 2007 , I were started  my new observation of myself  in painting format , that time I were used to color black white and blue ..but in year 2009 I were came on drawing format and I were created drawing of myself  by  pencil or ink on paper.

Last month once again color webs was attacked on my art vision and that’s result I were started color full painting , it was not on any demand of art collectors , it was not on demands of art buyers ,it was not on demand of any art critics , it was demand of  my inner aesthetic logic . because that is getting more maturity of art levels or vision by way of  natural growth of art vision. So it is ..or it is true  of today of myself ..

So I said  color webs in creation ..

Yogendra  kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: