Monday, October 12

Art Vibration - 402



Sign Can Design

Human  + Signature = complete identity of a person . we know signature word is very high philosophical word . this one word have lots of philosophical angles. A signature is name indication , a signature is work indication , a signature is life indication and many more indication come out from word signature. 
EF - Artist Renate Deuring ....
In astrology this signature give support to astrologer or in his prediction for signature person . in art, artist work is signature of artist , his / her  art style is signature for society or art critics. 

In our society two type signature is working very well , one is paper work signature and second type is signature on,  people heart . one type signature is visible and second type signature is virtual . one signature is work for life system and second type of signature is work for feeling or human motion , it  is creating true relation between two people or in mid of two equal souls . 

We know our soul need always peace and love from our time and to our  relations on earth. After family relation our soul always try to join to others soul for this critical life . we can say it is our souls culture on our earth . so our look, sound, nature , body language , our expression are our first signature for other soul . when same nature soul meet on any place then they join to them by their own soul signature form . we society is calling to that friendship , close relation and some identity . but actually that is relation of soul to soul . that’s all. 

Its live example, I have lived a short story  few month ago. It was start to signature and it was got final stage by signature. 

You know last seven years to continue I am connect to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ( Doctor of Indian Cinema ) .he is writing every day  blog post on his blog at @SrBachchan.Tumblr.com , I am replying to him every day or many other persons are also replying to him . it is a communication format of our souls connection. We are communicating like a family and Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is calling to our family EF ( Extend  Family ) . but today it is converting in real human family . it is good start by  soul relation or that’s signatures.

Yesterday we EF was celebrated The birthday of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Sir .someone went to his home and someone wished good wishes from his /her home by digital communication format .

Renate Deuring updated this art gift image on twitter.com ..with thanks sound.
I have fracture in my right hand ( I am typing this post to my left hand by keyboard )  so I were wished to my E guru ( Dr. Amitabh Bachchan )  from my studio , I were posted a portrait sketch in pencil of Dr Amitabh Bachchan . that Art portrait was my signature . our EF Artist Renate Deuring was also gifted a very special gift to Dr . Amitabh Bachan . for that gift she was started very hard work very early . she was collected signature of all EF of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . in that format she was collected  my Digital signature . because I were trusted  on her art concept . I were posted  my hand made signature in digital form on her mail . she was told to me about her art concept . she said to me yogendra I want to gift a shawl  to Dr Amitabh Bachchan on his birthday with Signature of our all EF . so you send me your digital signature about this art gift . ( here you notice to her feeing and sound of joint work of full  EF  family Souls .)  As a  EF I posted my signature very first and in few days Artist Renate completed her project of signature collection .

Gift Shawl  of Artist Renate after Design by EF Sign...

Yesterday she was gifted her artistic signature in form of a shawl to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . it was a surprising gift from Artist Renate or from our EF . so I can say it was a surprising signature on soul of Dr Amitab Bachchan on his Birthday from his very close same age group soulful person Artist Renate Deuring . We EF were only  helped  to her for her soul signature art concept. 


Photo from EF manish Mehrotra


Photo from EF manish Mehrotra

 It is point if my or our EF signatures were helping tool in this art design concept of Artist Renate . so our signatures were  came in use of Design for a soul Signature on a true soul of Dr . Amitabh Bachchan ..

 My Signature in Art form for gift To My E GURU JI on  His 73 th birthday 11- Oct.- 2015 ( digital format image ) 


So here I said sign can Design ….

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner , India…

No comments: